Mount Holly Newsflash 11/13/24

Mount Holly Newsflash

Today's Forecast: Sunny. High near 39, with temperatures falling to around 31 in the afternoon. North wind 5 to 8 mph.

Archived Newsflash emails can be read at: https://mthollynewsflash.blogspot.com

Latest edition of the ChitChat


Hi Everyone,

It is that time again to get another Chit Chat ready for printing and my deadline has been moved up to Wednesday, November 20th by 6:00 pm for the December issue. Please have all articles, advertisements, announcements and any other item you wish to share with our community to me by then. I look forward to hearing from you. This is our Christmas edition.

I hope you are already to celebrate Thanksgiving our next holiday. Some of us look forward to the roast turkey and all the fixings along with pie for dessert. I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Many thanks for you continued support of the Chit Chat it is truly appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving To All,

Diana Garrow Editor,

802-259-2314

chitchat@vermontel.net