Mount Holly Newsflash - Monday, March 23, 2020 - Morning Edition




Mount Holly Newsflash -Morning edition- Monday March 23, 2020
The weather today in Mount Holly - 
Snow before midnight, then snow and freezing drizzle between midnight and 1am, then snow showers likely and freezing drizzle likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind 1 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

In light of the recent social distancing restrictions Village Baptist Church is suspending church services 
until further notice. Our church bell will be rung periodically as a reminder to pray for the sick, medical & service workers & our leaders.
Pastor Glenn is available counsel or prayer with anyone who is struggling with anxiety or other issues (259-2440).
A Dial-A-Prayer message is available at the church phone (259-2959).
With the help of the Almighty we shall get through this crises together.
A suggested Psalm to read for comfort is Psalm 91.
In your service,
Pastor Glenn Davis

Good morning folks! For those of you working or schooling from home and are in need of of another computer. I have refurbished Windows 10 desktop computer bundles. Keep in mind that I can not give these away, but I can offer a really good deal on these. They have a fresh install of Windows 10 on an new solid state hard drive with a new memory upgrade. These come with a tower, monitor, keyboard and a mouse for $200, $250 if you need a printer.
As always I have new laptops and desktops available also.
I will be open by appointment only. You can call me at 802 228 4379 (this is a landline so not text able) , do to robo calls please leave a message, missed calls with no message will not be returned. You can also message me here on Facebook or email me at: sydscompufix@rocketmail.com
From what I understand form a customer that just purchased a wifi range extender from me that everyone else is sold out. I do have 2 high end ones left. I also have several power line adapters (pushes your internet through the electrical wires inside your walls) and a few cheap routers to make your own wifi network in whatever room you choose.
 
Computer repair/sales
Hours: By appointment only until further notice.
No house calls until further notice.
Free computer setup for Elder citizens.
Basic computer lessons