Mount Holly Newsflash 4/26/2024

 

Mount Holly Newsflash

Today's Forecast: Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 2 to 6 mph.

Archived Newsflash emails can be read at: https://mthollynewsflash.blogspot.com

Free silkscreen

This colorful silkscreen, Possum Family,
is by Walter Inglis Anderson. It measures 6 feet by 2 feet. It is
newly printed and painted. If you have a place for it, please contact
me. connor@ohio.edu

Chit chat correction

I was desperate on the 22nd as I needed to make one more page for the Chit Chat so I put in the Staples Recycle Notice and did not realize it didn't mention Stapes anywhere. So I have fixed that problem and asking for you to post my correction on the Flash. I will repost in next month's Chit Chat with Staples listed as the place to go.

Thanks for your help,

Diana